If the previous weeks were taken over by the new devices presented at the IFA in Berlin or the rumors of as it would be the iPhone 5 This has also had a clear protagonist, the new Apple smartphone. Even so the blogosphere has had time to talk about other matters, gathered as every week in our Galaxy Engadget Mobile.
- Our first stop do it in Engadget. Surely many already know the technical features of the iPhone, but from there they offer us an interesting comparative front put the latest Apple device with its main competitors.
- Continuing with the same topic came up to eBayers, where we are told as the previous versions of the iPhone price are falling in price, finding the iPhone 4S for less than 300 euros and even for less than 100 euros the iPhone 4. Run flying!
- Can you imagine playing Angry Birds on a latest generation of 40-inch television using gestures? With Engadget Home you have the opportunity, since they give away a Smart TV Samsung to the funniest commentary that explains how to stop your guests dazzled with control by voice and gestures.
- From Technology of your your they bring us an item that will delight fans. In the show the best apps for smartphones and tablets to learn about everything that happens in the world of football. Shakes to Maldini.
- Are you a fan of Android and would like to go beyond? From FAQs Android they have prepared for 10 weeks a long and extensive course to develop applications for the operating system from Google that have now gathered in a free e-book.
- To close the week Movistar has made an attack unprecedented your competition, with an offer that meets on a fixed Bill, Internet and mobile. In Engadget On summarized us the submitted offer and if it would be possible that Orange and Vodafone replicated it with similar conditions.
So far, our weekly summary in Galaxy Engadget Mobile. We remind you that you can send tracks, links or contact us via the contact form.