Christmas Eve hours environment technology today does not rest. We’ve had a week full of things in different topics, like the controversial terms of Instagram, a new draw in the shape of camera or tablets and smartphones as a new sales channel, not with ideas for gifts for the most arrivals from through. Here it begins Galaxy Engadget Mobile.
- To open the summary a new idea to give away from Engadget. In previous weeks we have brought ideas to give adolescents or smartphones for 100 euros, and this time it’s the turn for original iPad covers for all audiences.
- And we went from the Cupertino tablet to the of the of Mountain View. From Technology of your your they bring us a series of perfect accessories for the Nexus 7. From simple cases, cases with bluetooth keyboard for a helicopter.
- This week we have witnessed an earthquake environment instagram. Its purchase by Facebook and the changing conditions, including controversy, it can make that many seek alternatives, alternatives that you can find in Annex M.
- And an application for amateur photography, we turn to another selection of applications for walkers. From Citizen 0.0 We show several applications pedometer that will help us to record everything that we walk in the day to day.
- And to close the issue of mobile applications we return to talk of a very hot topic lately, instant messaging applications. From Applesfera bring us a wide selection and comparison of applications for chat.
- Change of segment to discuss business. Online sales climb without stopping, and even more so at this time, but have gone from the era of the PC to smartphones and tablets. That’s why, from the blog of Sage We talk about the challenge posed by the conversion on mobile devices.
- And to close this weekly summary return draws to Engadget photo. This single occasion should count in the world would you take photos with a Panasonic Lumix G5 and the most original and fun camera will be.
So far, our weekly summary in Galaxy Engadget Mobile. We remind you that you can send tracks, links or contact us via the contact form.