Reza said that after the storm comes the calm. Thus we could describe the last seven days in it comes to news. Note the proximity of the Christmas season for which some even saved some ACE in the hole. Meanwhile, it is no more take a look at a few interesting things. As always and on Sunday, Galaxy Engadget Mobile.
- Few are those who have not heard yet of the imminent arrival of the new Nexus 4 and 10. In addition to innovations in how much hardware, it is worth making a small review of what we have at the level of software with the new operating system Android 4.2 Jelly Bean. Technology of your your is responsible for the overview.
- The iPhone do not enter FM radio, as well as any iPod, is one of those things that few users tend to find logical one. However, a wide range of applications made using data connections radio tuner. Annex M There are three of the most common and useful.
- Without leaving us much, we find PicYourLife, an initiative purely Spanish through which we can store our photographs properly classified in the cloud, without fear of a failure of hard disk or USB memory of the day. With certain dyes of social network, as well as compatible with mobile devices and desktops, offers a series of curious services in its beta phase.
- My world Philips It shows us a Bluetooth adapter of the firm and that can carry sound signal from our smartphone or tablet to the domestic Hi-Fi equipment. A type of device that begins to have more followers and that different brands already have their own version in the street.
- With the development of different technologies of geolocation, as well as various social networks, increasingly firms that make use of segmentation in their advertising campaigns via mobile phone according to where potential customers are. An interesting study that brings the team of Zenith Bloggin.
So far, our weekly summary in Galaxy Engadget Mobile. We remind you that you can send tracks, links or contact us via the contact form.