If you depend on your mobile, you know that today’s cell phones not boasts long battery life, especially if you use them for different tasks. Therefore, computergees has some practical tips to get longer battery life on your mobile.
Top 10 Tips to get longer battery life on your mobile.
1. Turn off Bluetooth and WiFi off when you do not need these services
2. Turn location services off.
Go to Settings/location services and disable “use GPS satellites”. If you don’t have Android 4.0 or a newer version of Android, so use the widget for power saving.
3. Dim the brightness to a minimum
Go to Options/monitor/Brightness
* You can also use a power control widget on the home screen, which has a button that allows switching between three different levels of intensity. Use low brightness, while you’re on the go
4. Disable automatic synchronization
5. Turn on the applications that you are not using from the
How to do it: Settings/Applications/Vehicular services
6. Disable vibration and sound effects
* It is worth mentioning that draws less energy than Smses and mails.
7. be sure that all your applications are updated to the latest version, because they often are opitmeret to save battery.
8. Buy a new battery for your mobile.
Batteries do not last forever and that is why it is a good idea to get a new battery after about two years, or earlier if necessary. Computergees has a large selection of batteries for various mobile phones, both original and compatible, so please visit this page and select the proper battery for your mobile.
9. Hands-free unit is more battery friendly than speaker
10. Make sure to reduce the number of widgets which retrieves data from the Internet